WORKING TOGETHER FOR A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY

UPMC is deeply committed to the western Pennsylvania region, and is proud to share our experience and resources to enhance the quality of life for local residents.

We touch the individual lives of people throughout the region - through the patients we treat, and the individuals and communities who benefit from our activities.
How has UPMC helped your organization? We want to hear your story.

Tell Us

re:solve Crisis Network
Health of the Community

“We have people who have said, ‘I would be dead. I would be lost, alone… if I hadn’t come here.’” – Keirston, re:solve Crisis Network counselor   Helping over 10,000 Allegheny County residents a month, the re:solve Crisis Network is here to help.  A crisis can be anything from feeling lonely[…]

Project SEARCH Program: NATALIE
Job Creation

“Project SEARCH made her a mature, hard-working, appreciative adult.”  – Mother of Natalie, Project SEARCH participant   Project SEARCH, a national program that helps high school students with disabilities find satisfying roles in the workplace. The program is a one year, business lead, school-to-work partnership to provide relevant job-skills and life-skills[…]

POWRR Program: SILAS
Job Creation

“I’m excited about my future.” – Silas, POWRR program participant   The Partnership On Workforce Readiness and Retention (POWRR) program is a unique collaboration between UPMC and multiple community partners. The goal of the program is to increase workforce readiness for health care service workers. POWRR provides the training and skills[…]