Mount Ararat Community Activity Center (MACAC) Overview
The Mount Ararat Community Activity Center, Inc. (MACAC) was established in 1990 as a community outreach organization committed to helping families throughout the region. MACAC provides a variety of services, resources and information to community members of all ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
MACAC offers the following programs:
- Community Food/ Clothing Bank
- Computer Technology Center
- Early Childhood Development Center
- Middle School Mentoring Program
- Bridges Afterschool Program
- Youth Summer Camp
- Seniors Programs or Seniors Programs & Quilting Group
Devoted to strengthening the family structure MACAC has continued to create opportunities for vulnerable families and individuals.